It’s not uncommon for property owners to ignore plumbing issues and that’s exactly how many small problems escalate and get out of hand. Not only does the plumbing system get further damaged, the repairs also end up burning a hole in your pocket. This is why it’s best to keep handy the contact details of a 24/7 Sydney emergency plumber. If you notice any signs of problems in the plumbing fixtures or any other installations, simply call your local plumber immediately. Here are some issues that we at SPS Plumbers feel should be fixed without delay:
- Leaky Faucet – This can be a very annoying issue as it can result in a significant amount of damage. Not many people realise that even dripping water causes wastage; and if that water seeps into the flooring or walls that can cause a lot of damage. This is why it’s important to deal with it without delay.
- Constantly Blocked Drains– While it’s common for drains to get clogged once in a while, you should be concerned if the clogs happen too often. So, if you find that the water in the kitchen or bathroom sink isn’t draining as quickly as it should, or if you find that the water in the shower or bathtub drains slowly, this could be an indication of a clogged drain. Do not delay in calling in a plumber; they will use specialised equipment to clear the clog. CCTV drain cameras, electric root cutters and hi-pressure drain clearing machines are used to identify and clear even the most stubborn blocks.
- Running Toilet- If you find that even after you’ve flushed the toilet, the water keeps running for a very long time, it’s important that you call in a plumber without delay. This running toilet could be an indication that something’s not right with either the internal mechanism/ pipes; it’s important that you get this fixed immediately.
- Water Stains- Any kind of water stains on a wall could be an indication of leakage in the plumbing system and you would have to call in plumbing professionals to deal with the problem. Leaks have a way of escalating and turning into more complex issues if they aren’t attended to on time.
- No Hot Water– We all use hot water in our homes and it’s something we take for granted. If you find there is no hot water in the pipes, it’s important that you get this issue addressed by a professional plumber. The problem could lie with the water heater or in the plumbing system that leads out of it.
As mentioned earlier, the one way to save yourself some time and trouble when it comes to any type of plumbing issues; is to keep the number of a reliable and reputed local plumber easily available. We at SPS Plumbers tackle all types of plumbing tasks, big and small. This is our number (02) 9072 0760- call us for prompt, reliable and cost-effective solutions or simply send us your queries via form. Take a look at our Facebook reviews; you will see what our customers are saying about us.